Stream Belmont is certified LEED-H Gold
Stream Belmont was constructed with a net zero carbon footprint.
We get excited about the little things that add up to create a sustainable community. Things like the use of reverse cycle air-to-water chillers that transfer the ambient heat of the parking garage, to the hot water supply system. Yep, we heat the water with air from the building.
Save energy. Save money.
- High efficiency energy star appliances
- LED and Fluorescent lighting, bulbs that last a decade
- Water saving plumbing fixtures
- Passive Cooling
- No or Low volatile organic compounds in paints, sealants, adhesives and carpet systems
- Highly reflective roofing in order to minimize the heat island effect associated with dark roofs
- 100% of the parking within the building. reducing the heat island effect
- Abundant natural light
- Rare outdoor spaces like full balconies and decks
- High Walkability score
- Close to Bus line, Microsoft Connector & car share stations
- Reclaimed storm water